Your vehicle is one of your most precious assets. At Fairfirst, we assure you a hassle free service and a speedy claim settlement with our comprehensive motorcar insurance.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER
Losses/damages caused by:
- External explosion
- Theft of vehicle or parts
- Malicious act
- 3rd party damages (Unlimited bodily injuries cover & Rs.5 mn property damage cover)
- Strikes, Riots and Civil Commotion (SRCC)
- Specified natural perils (According to the policy schedule)
- A free towing cover up to a maximum of Rs.10,000 per annum.
- Free accidental hospitalization cover (including ambulance service) worth Rs.5,000 per day up to a maximum of Rs.50,000 per annum. (Excluding the first 2 days)
- A 100% airbag cover per annum for first event of the year.
- If the repair takes more than 4 days, from the 5th day onwards you will get a taxi/rental allowance of Rs.1,500 for a maximum of 10 days.
- Free personal accident cover up to a maximum Rs.1,000,000 for 4 persons (including insured) per annum. (Maximum Rs.250,000 per person)
- A special windscreen cover worth maximum of Rs.10,000 per annum.
You can also obtain the following covers for an added premium.
- Repairs by the agent if your vehicle age is within 5 years or less
- Extended towing charges
- Learner driver
- Extended personal accident benefits
- Extended special windscreen and window glass cover
HOW TO INTIMATE A CLAIM
- In the event of an accident immediately dial 0112 428 428.
PROVISIONS RELATING TO CANCELLATION OF THE POLICY
- Due to Misrepresentation or any fraudulent misconduct by the insured.
- Non-payment of premium.
Prior to cancellation of the policy, a 7 days’ notice will be sent to the insured via registered post or mailed to the last shown address by our records, stating when such cancellation shall be effective. In such event the company will return to the insured the premium paid less the pro-rata portion thereof for the period the policy has been in force.
Prior to cancellation of the policy, a 7 days’ notice should be sent to the insurer via registered post or mailed to the last shown address. In such event a refund of the premium will be paid to the insured on a short period basis.
This is a brief of this insurance cover. For exclusions, conditions & more details please call us on 0112 428 428 or refer the policy document.