Your motorbike is one of your most precious assets. At Fairfirst, we assure you a hassle free service and a speedy claim settlement with our insurance solution for motorbikes.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER
Losses/damages caused by:
- External explosion
- Theft of vehicle
- Malicious act
- 3rd party damages (Unlimited bodily injuries cover & Rs.15,000 property damage cover)
- Strikes, Riots and Civil Commotion (SRCC)
- Specified natural perils (According to the policy schedule)
- You also get, a free accidental hospitalization cover (including ambulance service) worth Rs.5,000 per day up to a maximum of Rs.50,000 per annum ABSOLUTELY FREE. (Excluding the first 2 days)
You can also obtain the following covers for an added premium.
- Personal accident benefits
- Extended towing charges
- Learner driver
- Third party property damage extension
HOW TO INTIMATE A CLAIM
- In the event of an accident immediately dial 0112 428 428.
PROVISIONS RELATING TO CANCELLATION OF THE POLICY
- Due to Misrepresentation or any fraudulent misconduct by the insured.
- Non-payment of premium.
Prior to cancellation of the policy, a 7 days’ notice will be sent to the insured via registered post or mailed to the last shown address by our records, stating when such cancellation shall be effective. In such event the company will return to the insured the premium paid less the pro-rata portion thereof for the period the policy has been in force.
Prior to cancellation of the policy, a 7 days’ notice should be sent to the insurer via registered post or mailed to the last shown address. In such event a refund of the premium will be paid to the insured on a short period basis.
This is a brief of this insurance cover. For exclusions, conditions & more details please call us on 0112 428 428 or refer the policy document.
- Motorcycle Insurance Policy Document