Make sure you’re safe and your family is well protected!
This is a personal accident cover that acts as a safety net for you & your loved ones in the event of death or permanent disability due to an accident. This policy also helps you minimise your loss of income in such unforeseen circumstances and safeguards your dependents and their lifestyle.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER
- Accidental death cover up to a maximum of Rs.2.5 MN
- Permanent disability cover up to a maximum of Rs.2.5 MN
- Double the benefit for accidents when you travel in public transport – If an accident occurs while the insured person is on board public transportation as a fare paying passgenger, we pay twice the sum insured for death.
- Funeral expenses – Funeral expenses in the event of death of the insured person resulting from an accident.
- Bereavement expenses for death of the insured due to dengue fever – If the insured person sustains death as a result of dengue fever.
- Education grant – If the insured person sustains bodily injury resulting in death, we pay the education fees for the insured person’s surviving dependent child.
- Mobility assistance if the insured person sustains bodily injury resulting in permanent total disablement, we pay the costs of the following equipment; Wheel chair, Artificial limbs (Jaipur foot) and Crutches.
- Damaged clothes and personal effects – If the insured person is involved in an accident where his/her clothes and other personal effects are damaged at the time of the accident, we pay the replacement cost of such clothes and personal effects.
You can also obtain the following covers for an added premium.
- Accidental daily hospital cash benefit – If the insured person is admitted to hospital as an inpatient due to an accident, we pay him/her the benefit for each completed 24-hour period for up to 20 consecutive days.
- Daily hospital cash benefit for dengue fever – If the insured person is admitted to a hospital due to dengue fever, we pay the insured person the benefit for each completed 24-hour period for up to 7 consecutive days. This cover is offered free of charge if daily hospital cash benefit due to accident is obtained.
**Limits are according to the Scale of compensation table of the policy.
WHAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER
- Natural death
- Self-harm or suicide
- Accidents under the influence of liquor
- People suffering from mental illnesses
- Air crews
- Racing other than on foot
- Hazardous sports and pastimes
- Congenital or pre-existing medical conditions
- Active participation in riots
- Military services
HOW TO INTIMATE A CLAIM
- In the event of accident immediately dial 0112 428 428.
PROVISIONS RELATING TO CANCELLATION OF THE POLICY
- Due to Misrepresentation or any fraudulent misconduct by the insured.
- Non-payment of premium.
Prior to cancellation of the policy, a 7 days’ notice will be sent to the insured via registered post or mailed to the last shown address by our records, stating when such cancellation shall be effective. In such event the company will return to the insured the premium paid less the pro-rata portion thereof for the period the policy has been in force.
Prior to cancellation of the policy, a 7 days’ notice should be sent to the insurer via registered post or mailed to the last shown address. In such event a refund of the premium will be paid to the insured on a short period basis.
This is a brief of this insurance cover. For exclusions, conditions & more details please call us on 0112 428 428 or refer the policy document.