Your home protects your loved ones. But then, who protects your home?
With our home insurance policy, you can be certain that your home and its belongings are in safe hands.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER
- Fire & lightning
- Aircraft damage
- Impact damage
- Malicious damage (If riot & strike cover is purchased)
- Cyclone, storm & tempest
- Hurricane, typhoon & tornado
- Tidal waves & tsunami caused by earthquake or volcanic eruptions
- Bursting & overflowing of water tanks, apparatus & pipes
- Electrical extra
You will receive the following covers absolutely free with this policy.
- Electrical extra – 5% of the building sum insured or Rs.250,000, whichever is less for wiring and permanent electrical fittings.
- Architects, surveyors and consulting engineers fees – Up to 5% of the building claim amount.
- Removal of debris up to 5% of the building claim amount.
- Alternative accommodation – Additional expenses for alternative accommodation Rs.10,000 per month up to three months.
You can also obtain the following covers for an added premium.
- Riot & Strike
WHAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER
- Loss by theft during and after a fire
- Loss by its own fermentation or undergoing heating process
- Burning of property by public authority
- War and allied perils including radiation and nuclear risks
- Bush fire and clearing of land by fire
- Explosion other than explosion of boilers/gas used for domestic purposes
HOW TO INTIMATE A CLAIM
- In the event of loss/damage immediately dial 0112 428 428.
PROVISIONS RELATING TO CANCELLATION OF THE POLICY
- Due to Misrepresentation or any fraudulent misconduct by the insured.
- Non-payment of premium.
Prior to cancellation of the policy, a 7 days’ notice will be sent to the insured via registered post or mailed to the last shown address by our records, stating when such cancellation shall be effective. In such event the company will return to the insured the premium paid less the pro-rata portion thereof for the period the policy has been in force.
Prior to cancellation of the policy, a 7 days’ notice should be sent to the insurer via registered post or mailed to the last shown address. In such event a refund of the premium will be paid to the insured on a short period basis.
This is a brief of this insurance cover. For exclusions, conditions & more details please call us on 0112 428 428 or refer the policy document.