A unique health insurance policy comprising of a number of plans that are sure to meet diverse health insurance needs.
A key feature of this policy is the risk based pricing approach that it follows. While the norm is to calculate a flat premium rate, we base the its premium on the risk factors taken into account according to the individual’s occupation, life style, and personal health levels. An added benefit is the fact that those who are above the age of 45 years are the only ones who need to undergo a medical check-up, prior to obtaining this policy.
This policy also covers a wide net of 30 critical illnesses under its critical illness cover option. If a policyholder is diagnosed with a critical illness during the period of the policy, his/her policy cover will automatically increase to around 150% of the normal cover, at no extra cost.
- Standalone policy (You need not have any other policy at Fairfirst Insurance)
- Free critical illness extension up to a maximum of 150% of the annual limit
- Critical illness cover for 30 major conditions
- Free accidental death cover for 200% of the annual limit
- Particulars of cover and exclusions given above are not complete or exhaustive. For more details please call us on 0112 428 428 or visit one of our nearest branches.