Partnerships – Nations Trust Bank
Fairfirst Nations Trust Bank Insurance Cover
What is this policy?
- This policy acts as a safety net in the event of hospitalization due to dengue fever or influenza virus fever. This cover is offered to all Amex cardholders via Nations Trust Bank. This policy is available at an easy payment installment scheme exclusively for NTB customers.
What does this policy cover?
- This policy covers all hospitalization expenses incurred due to dengue fever or influenza virus fever. Given below are two plans you can choose from to suit your needs & financial capabilities.
|Benefits||Plan 1||Plan 2|
|1.1||Room charges, intensive care unit charges, hospital charges including admission fees, hospital maintenance, treatment and surgical procedures, professional / doctor's fees, investigations and tests||Within the annual limit||Within the annual limit|
|1.2||Hospitalization in a non-paying ward of a government hospital for the first 14 nights (per day) payable under annual limit||2,000||3,000|
|1.3||Out rendered investigations and drugs for an inpatient in government hospitals payable under annual limit||50,000||100,000|
|1.4||Emergency traveling (ambulance charges only) - payable under annual limit||5,000||7,500|
*Above benefits are available to all insured persons during the policy period;
If NS1 (mandatory for private hospitalizations) or any equivalent test as directed by a SLMC registered physician is positive in results for dengue fever.
If influenza A & B test is positive in result for influenza fever.
What's special about this cover?
- Cashless facility - Hospital bills are settled immediately at the time of discharge from the hospital (This facility is only available for Fairfirst empaneled hospitals)
- A fixed premium regardless of the age group
- Lifelong renewal
- Covering the individual and his/her family members (namely spouse, dependent children, parents and parents-in-law)
Terms & Conditions
- Waiting period - 10 days
- Maximum entry age - 75 years
- Individual limits will be granted for each and every member of the family unit
- Up to a maximum of 6 members including the card holder will be covered under a single policy
This is a brief of our insurance covers. For exclusions, conditions & more details please call us on 0112 428 428 or refer the policy document.