This Insurance Policy is specially tailor made to cater to the many risks associated with the shop keeper’s trade.
What it Covers
The scope of cover under the policy is divided into:
- Section 1 – Property damage covering building and contents for fire and allied perils including burglary, temporary removal, accidental breakage of glass and removal of debris
- Section 2 – Business interruption
- Section 3 – Money
- Section 4 – Workmen’s compensation
- Section 5 – Public liability
- Section 6 – Personal accident
- Riot , Strike and Terrorism to applicable sections
* Section 1 is compulsory
Basis of sum insured
The sum insured on property must represent reinstatement value other than stocks, which should be on cost value.
- Particulars of cover and exclusions given above are not complete or exhaustive. For more details please call us on 0112 428 428 or visit one of our nearest branches.