This policy has been designed to give Hoteliers a comprehensive and adequate protection to safeguard against all the risks and contingencies associated with the Hotel trade.
What it Covers
The scope of cover under the policy is divided in to:
- Section A – Property damage covering building and contents for fire and allied perils including burglary, temporary removal, accidental breakage of glass, removal of debris, architects fees, sign boards, fire brigade clause and public authorities clause.
- Section B – Burglary
- Section C – Business Interruption
- Section D – Public Liability
- Section E – Glass
- Section F – Money
- Riot , Strike and Terrorism to applicable sections
Basis of sum insured
The sum insured on property must represent reinstatement value other than stocks, which should be on cost value.
- Particulars of cover and exclusions given above are not complete or exhaustive. For more details please call us on 0112 428 428 or visit one of our nearest branches.