A traditional and a time-tested policy that offers cover against fire and allied perils of nature. This policy covers your building, fixtures and fittings, and household contents, of every description
What it Covers
The standard cover is a named-peril policy covering the following perils at an additional premium depending on the merits of the risk involved.
- Fire and lightning
- Electrical extra
- Aircraft including damage caused by any article dropped therefrom (excluding pressure waves)
- Riot , strike, and terrorism
- Cyclone, storm, tempest, hurricane, typhoon, tornado, volcanic eruption, tidal waves and tsunami
- Flood damage
- Impact damage caused by vehicle or animal (other than owned)
- Malicious damage
- Escape of water from tanks, pipes and apparatus
Basis of sum insured
The sum insured must represent the new reinstatement value of the property. Paintings, antiques and other similar items could be covered for an agreed value.
- Particulars of cover and exclusions given above are not complete or exhaustive. For more details please call us on 0112 428 428 or visit one of our nearest branches.