Cash in Transit
This policy is intended to protect any business establishment against loss of money as a result of burglary or robbery.
What it Covers
- Money in personal custody of the Insured’s authorized employees whilst in direct transit between the premises and bank or post office including money drawn as wages and salaries from the time of receipt until paid out.
- Money in Premises
- Cost of repair or replacement to the damaged locked safe or strong room resulting from theft of money or any attempted threat.
- Personal accident benefit to unnamed carriers for death and permanent disability
- Flight of an employee following misappropriation.
- Riot and strike
Basis of sum insuredTransit limits and/or annual transit limits, number of transits/locations, money in the premises and value of vaults/safes.
- Particulars of cover and exclusions given above are not complete or exhaustive. For more details please call us on 0112 428 428 or visit one of our nearest branches.